March 18, 2013

Favorite Movies I Never Get Sick of Watching


Well after a week of craziness I am finally back! We took our girls to a ranch outside of town and spent many hours playing bananagrams, watching movies, paddleboating, and finding hidden waterfalls. I'm glad to get back to a structured schedule though! 

___________________________________

Everyone has their own movie watching style. Some people like to see a movie once and never watch it again. I, on the other hand, love to watch movies over and over and there are a select few that never get old!

1) My first movie loves- Father of the Bride 1&2

2) Finding Nemo

3) The Parent Trap

4) Anything with "Harry Potter" in the title

5) Hunger Games

This is short and sweet, but sometimes it's just better that way!

Tomorrow: My Dream Job

No comments:

Post a Comment