March 9, 2013

Day 3: What makes me happy

1) Worship- I absolutely love getting to spend sweet time in worship to the one who saved my soul!
2) My amazing family! I am truly blessed with a family who is always there for one another!
acid wash jeans and poofy bangs brought to you by 1993

3) The rare times that I get to spend one-on-one time with my girls. They are amazing kids and I wish I could do this more!
4) Chacos- if you have ever worn them, you understand why.


5) Long drives with the windows down listening to some sweet jams.

6) Painting- the best quiet time I could think of

my first and still my favorite painting :)
7) This face


8) Hammock time with friends


9) Speaking of friends, they make me quite happy as well! I have the best friends around, never a dull moment!



10) a good cup of coffee- coffee has become important to me, not because of the caffeine (even though it is a necessary evil when raising children), but because of the community that comes with it! I very rarely make my own cup, but instead enjoy a cup with friends at my favorite coffee shop. If you live in Cookeville and haven't been to Perk Up, you are missing out!


11) Third world missions has a HUGE part of my heart, and the kids are always the best part. These kids have next to nothing and are literally the happiest kids in the world...that's a life lesson right there!


12) Looking back at old pictures


13) Christmas time- nuff said.




This is certainly not a comprehensive list of all of the things that make me happy, but it definitely covers the basic! This is been a very happy time, if you will! Thanks for reading! See ya tomorrow!

Tomorrow's blog: best childhood memory

No comments:

Post a Comment