March 8, 2013

Day 2: Favorite Quotes

If you have ever been around my best friends and I, you are fully aware that quotes have become our language with one another. At any given time you will find us performing whole scenes from a few different movies, so to say that trying to figure out my favorite quotes is difficult, is a HUGE understatement. So I thought I'd narrow it down to a few of my favorites.

The first category is of course, movie quotes! It was hard but I narrowed it down to 5! 


1) I had to pick this one first because this is by far my favorite way to start off the day! Enjoy!

2) If you are a girl of my generation, you can probably quote the whole mean girls movie...you are not alone!


3) Another Finding Nemo....I can't get enough of that movie!Pretty much the whole turtle scene rocks my world.


4) This is the movie I have probably watched the most in my life and this is just one of my many favorite moments!



5) No list of favorite movie quotes would be complete without a visit to The Parent Trap. I wish I could put the whole movie on here because I believe I know every word.



Ok well that was way too much fun (for me, anyway), but now it's time to take it to a more serious group of quotes. These are what I like to call my life quotes, they inspire me and help me to better figure out this crazy life of mine! These are just a few of my favorites.






Well Folks, that's the end of today's quote session! I hope that at least one of these quotes sparked something inside of you, whether it be joy, hope, or inspiration! Thanks for reading!

Tomorrow: What Makes Me Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment